Sunday, December 28, 2008

Now what?

The Deal for Evil Alien Chicks is all signed.
I'm sore as hell from working out.
I'm getting misty-eyed for my days as a vice cop in Miami (see below). I don't talk to Rico as much as I'd like to. It's tough because he moved back to New York and I moved out here. It's also tough because one of us is fictional. He emailed me a few weeks ago, so that was nice. He and Valeria had a baby. That's nice too.
I'm sweating like R. Kelly in a girlscout meeting.
I need to get lunch now.
This blog sucks.
I can do much better than this.

PS
And now I have a cold of some sort. Sure As, Righteously So, I don't wanna die.
AWAITING CERTAIN FEMALES WITH SOUP AND OJ.........

PPS
"A US Islamic group on Wednesday demanded an apology from the director of new comicbook movie “X2: X-Men United” for portraying the bad guy in the blockbuster as a Muslim."

Because there are NO bad guys in the world who are Muslim, right?

No comments: